Followers

Monday 2 July 2012

An itty bitty stamp ;o)

Hello - I hope you are all well - typically it is raining here yet again!  I would do just about anything for a couple of weeks of nice sunshine - still nevermind at least there is crafting to do ;o)
I have been busy doing a wedding pos box for somebody but that has now been delivered so I can get back to making a few cards.  I thought I'd post a piccie of a card I have made using an itty bitty stamp which is available here . It is called rain or shine and I think it's pretty cute;





I paper pieced the stamped image for a change and I added some pearly bronze PVA from Cosmic Shimmer.  I used some papers which I have ahd for ages and I just love the umbrellas (very apt for us in the UK at the moment!!)  The ribbon started out as cream seam binding but I sprayed it with Dylusions spray in Postbox red .  I added some Bakers Twine and a cute dazzler heart on the top - I am loving these they are so sparkly ;o)  I inked all the edges with gathered twigs and added the sentiment which I heat embossed.  I finished by doing the inside of the card to match.
I hope you like it.

Don't forget there is a design team call if you just scroll to the post below this one for more details and to enter or you could just click here and it will take you straight there ;o)

xxx

4 comments:

  1. this is so lovely, that image is delightful and I love the colours you have used and that yummy red ribbon

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the big bow xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and I love the stamp. Your bow is fabulous and the papers are lush. I am a new follower too. Have a great day.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete